Intentional Working and Living: Beyond Productivity Tools

7 Comments | Category Uncategorized | Tags:

7 Comments

1. by rodburkert on January 29, 2015 at 10:53 pm

Great program, Derek. Thanks for inviting me in.

One tool I use that I don’t think you mentioned is Pocket. It functions as a browser extension for your desktop and an App for your, tablet and smartphone that allows you to save anything that you see on the Internet. One of the best features is that once you save something to Pocket, it automatically downloads the content and syncs it to all of your computing devices. This means you can still read, review and work with the content, on any device, even when you’re not online. To find out more, go to https://getpocket.com. And it’s free (though there is a premium version).

2. by Derek Coburn on January 30, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Thanks, Rod!

I love Pocket – thanks for mentioning it. Although with two young kids, these days I find myself more often listening to podcasts and reading blogs/articles less.

3. by Matthew Gordon on February 1, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Derek, Excellent talk, filled with useful tools, resources and advice. Thank you!

4. by Derek Coburn on February 2, 2015 at 11:10 am

Thanks so much, Matthew! Glad you enjoyed it!

5. by Bob Wilson on February 15, 2015 at 2:08 am

Derek, thanks for sharing all these goodies. Very helpful!

Bob

6. by Derek Coburn on February 16, 2015 at 3:55 pm

My pleasure, Bob!

7. by Leon on June 30, 2015 at 6:57 am

I listened to audio book and it was great. I heard that there were free templates and tools available at http://www.derekcoboburn.com/book resources but it did not work properly. Anybody know the correct link?

By submitting a comment here you grant Derek Coburn a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate or irrelevant comments will be removed at an administrator's discretion.